WARNING REGARDING EMISSIONS LAWS
NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE ON POLLUTION-CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLES ANYWHERE IN THE UNITED STATES. LEGAL ONLY FOR OFF-ROAD COMPETITION RACING VEHICLES AND CANNOT BE USED ON VEHICLES THAT ARE OPERATED ON PUBLIC STREETS, ROADS OR HIGHWAYS.
1) This product may NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use.
2) By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use.
3) It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $32,500 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicle’s emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user.
4) Due to its high performance nature, this product may void vehicle manufacturer’s warranty.
5) Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. is not responsible for misuse of its products. By installing this product, you release Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. of any and all liability associated with its use.
6) No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using!
PRIOR TO PURCHASING THIS PRODUCT, YOU MUST CONSENT TO THE TERMS OF A CUSTOMER NOTIFICATION AND DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY FORM BY (A) ELECTRONICALLY ACCEPTING SUCH TERMS AT CHECKOUT OR (B) SIGNING AND FAXING SAME BACK TO SINISTER MFG COMPANY, INC. BEFORE ORDERING
Sinister Dodge 6.7L Cummins EGR Delete Kit
2007.5-2009 Dodge Ram 2500 / 3500 with 6.7L Cummins EGR Valve / EGR Cooler Delete kit manufactured by Sinister MFG Company. We manufacture this kit in house to ensure the highest quality and fastest shipping. All express orders received by 3:30pm Pacific Time (6:30pm Eastern time) will be shipped same day. Please call us if you have any questions 877 692-4110 or 916 772-9253
Please refer to picture below before ordering kit:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Will doing the delete cause any check engine lights?
A: You will need to run a tuner such as Smarty or Egde that has the capabilities to turn off the EGR system. Check out our tuners & programmer page for information.
Q: What does deleting the EGR Valve and cooler do for my truck?
A: The egr cooler is designed to take a portion of exhaust gases and re-route them back into the motor. The hot exhaust gases are cooled by coolant from your cooling system. The down side is the coolant is heated up by trying to cool the hot exhaust and your building more heat in the motor. By deleting the egr cooler you are exhausting all your exhaust gases thru the turbo and your coolant is not flowing thru a heating element (EGR Cooler) which in turn gives you cooler coolant temps.
Clogged egr valves are a typical issue with the 6.7L. Deleting the EGR valve eliminates the chance of your truck ever clogging a egr valve again.
Q: What is the longer flat bracket used for?
A: That is our transmission dipstick / coolant hose bracket. This bracket attaches to the block and uses the factory mounting brackets to retain strength out of the dipstick tube.
Q:Why do you re-route the coolant instead of cap it off?
A: We have found that when you simply cap off the coolant hose it starves the cylinder heads of coolant flow causing warped heads. Rerouting the coolant is the only way to make a close loop in the cooling system and allowing full flow of coolant to all cylinder heads.