Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 24 loyalty points. Your cart will total 24 points that can be converted into a voucher of $4.80.
Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles anywhere in the United States. Legal ONLY for off-road competition racing vehicles and cannot be used on vehicles that are operated on public streets, roads or highways.
1) This product may NEVER be installed on a vehicle registered for highway or public street use.
2) By installing this product onto your vehicle, you assume all risk and liability associated with its use.
3) It is your responsibility to make sure your vehicle complies with all federal, state, and local emissions laws. Federal and many state and local laws prohibit the removal, modification or rendering inoperative of any part of the design affecting emissions or safety on motor vehicles used on a public street or highway. Violation may result in a fine of up to $32,500 per vehicle (or possibly higher depending on changes in the law). All civil penalties and fines for removing your vehicle’s emissions equipment are the sole responsibility of the end user.
4) Due to its high performance nature, this product may void vehicle manufacturer’s warranty.
5) Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. is not responsible for misuse of its products. By installing this product, you release Sinister Mfg Company, Inc. of any and all liability associated with its use.
6) No other applications besides off-road competition racing use are intended or implied. Depending on where you live, additional restrictions may apply. Check all applicable laws before installing or using!
If a top rated EGR delete kit is what you’re searching for, welcome home. This complete 6.6L Duramax LMM EGR cooler/valve delete kit by Sinister is a top product from MKM Customs. It’s manufactured in house, so you can be sure you will receive fast shipping.
Priced at only $249 this EGR delete kit is a must have. Made of machined billet aluminum and stainless steel, this EGR delete kit completely replaces the EGR system—no other parts are needed. It doesn’t require removal of turbo, intake manifold or up-pipe.