Icon Vehicle Dynamics 2003-Current Dodge 2500/3500 Adjustable Pan Rod Bar
This product is no longer in stock
By buying this product you can collect up to 34 loyalty points. Your cart will total 34 points that can be converted into a voucher of $6.80.
The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2003 - Current Dodge Ram 2500 / 3500 Front Adjustable Pan Rod Bar (Track Bar) helps eliminate the notorious "Death Wobble" these Dodges have when you begin to adjust the trucks ride height. This bar will work on Stock trucks, trucks lifted 1" - 3", and 4" - 6" of lift when using a pan rod bar drop down bracket. The Upgraded ICON Dodge 2500 / 3500 adjustable pan rod bar is great for centering the front axle allowing it to track perfectly under the truck vs. offset to the side. This bar is constructed of 1/4" Wall 1 1/2" DOM Tubing and is CNC Bent for a precise OE style fit. The weak OEM rubber bushing is eliminated and our 1" captured uniball bearing on the driver side minimizes overall deflection while allowing just enough movement so steering wheel feedback is not present. We use a Teflon lined RMX12T rod end on the passenger side which also reduces deflection and threads into our left/right adjuster that allows easy on truck adjustability for the perfect front end alignment.
• Minimal to no Deflection
• Easy install in to OEM mounts w/ application specific hardware
• On vehicle adjustable for precise track alignment
• Utilizes a 1" uniball on the driver side and RSMX12T Rod end on the Passenger side
• Constructed with CNC machined and bent 1 1/2" x .250 wall 1026 seamless DOM tubing
• Allows for full suspension articulation without binding
• Includes proper mounting hardware for 2003 - 08 models and 2009 to current models