Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 15 loyalty points. Your cart will total 15 points that can be converted into a voucher of $3.00.
This stabilizer is based on the ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series shock absorber line, and has been specifically tuned to compensate for the additional weight of larger wheels and tires on the RAM 3/4-ton trucks The ICON 2.0 stabilizer is a direct fit replacement, meaning install is as simple as removing the original unit, and bolting up the ICON part in its place. Ease of installation combined with Increased damping ability over stock, a corrosion-resistant shock body, and a fully rebuildable design make the ICON steering stabilizer the best choice for replacing or upgrading worn out 2009-UP RAM 2500/3500 components.
• Premium Grade 5WT Shock Oil for consistent damping characteristics
• Nitrogen charged monotube design with internal reservoir
• Internal floating piston design eliminates dead zone typical in emulsion shocks
• 6063 Anodized aluminum body for superb heat dissipation, excellent corrosion resistance
• 6061 aluminum rod end and internals insure strength and durability
• Polyurethane bushings and zinc plated sleeves for OE factory type fitment
• Heavy-duty 5/8" shaft
• 100% Rebuildable
• 100% Revalveable
• 2.0 Aluminum Series Ram steering stabilizer shock
• Protective shock boot
• Necessary Hardware
• Installation Instructions