ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2007+ GM 1500 2wd/4wd stage 2
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 246 loyalty points. Your cart will total 246 points that can be converted into a voucher of $49.20.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2007+ GM 1500 2wd/4wd suspension systems are designed to dramatically increase the on and off-road ride quality. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. With wheel travel and ride quality in mind, ICON engineers researched each component of the GM platform’s suspension and addressed any areas where performance could be extracted. The Stage 2 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” coilover shocks featuring an internal reservoir for exceptional cooling properties and ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel. These coilovers are also height adjustable from 1-3” allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. ICON 2.0 Aluminum Series remote reservoir rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2007+ GM 2wd/4wd 1500 Stage 2 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
• Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
• Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
• Adjustable coilovers from 1-3" of lift height
• 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
• Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
• High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
• FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
• 2.0 aluminum body rear remote reservoir shock with 5/8" shock shafts
• 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
• Made in the USA
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels: 8" - 9" Wide Wheel With 5" Backspace
Aftermarket Tires: 33 x 11.50 Tall Tires
(Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
71505 (QTY - 1) - 2007 - Up GM 1500 2wd/4wd (1-3" Lift) 2.5" IFP Coilover Shocks
78600 (QTY – 1) – 2007 – Up GM 1500 2wd/4wd Uni Ball Tubular UCA (Steel Suspension)
76526R (QTY - 2) - 2007 - Up GM 1500 2wd/4wd (0-3" Lift) 2.0 Aluminum Series Remote Reservoir Rear Shock
• This System fits steel suspension equipped models, for 2014 vehicles equipped with aluminum suspension see part #K73002A