ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2014+ GM 1500 2wd/4wd Stage 5 (aluminum)
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 362 loyalty points. Your cart will total 362 points that can be converted into a voucher of $72.40.
ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2014+ GM 1500 2wd/4wd suspension systems are designed to dramatically increase the on and off-road ride quality. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. With wheel travel and ride quality in mind, ICON engineers researched each component of the GM platform’s suspension and addressed any areas where performance could be extracted. The Stage 5 system for aluminum suspension equipped models provides a higher level of performance that will drastically improve overall on and off-road vehicle ride characteristics. ICON's Vehicle-specific tuned 2.5” remote reservoir coilover shocks and ICON 2.5 Series piggyback rear shocks w/ CDCV in this system provide exceptional cooling properties, with the coilovers utilizing ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” throughout the range of travel. Remote reservoirs front and rear ensure optimum performance by increasing the duration of consistent damping, keeping the shocks at a cooler operating temperature during extended offroad use. These 2.5" remote reservoir coilovers w/ CDCV are also height adjustable from 0-3” allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations when desired. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2014+ GM 2wd/4wd 1500 Stage 5 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as optimum performance in the dirt.
• Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock with no change in towing capacity
• Vehicle specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
• ICON CDCV equipped shocks for fully adjustable tuneability of your shocks
• Adjustable remote reservior coilovers from 1-3" of lift height
• 6061 Aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
• Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8 shaft
• High strength alloy CNC machined lower bar pin
• FK rod end bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
• 2.5 Series piggyback reservoir rear shocks with 7/8" shock shafts
• 100% Bolt-on system - no drilling, cutting, or welding necessary for install
• Made in the USA
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
Aftermarket Wheels: 8" - 9" Wide Wheel With 5" Backspace
Aftermarket Tires: 33 x 11.50 Tall Tires
(Larger Tires May Fit but Fender Trimming and Modifications will be Required)
71555 (QTY - 1) - 2007 - Up GM 1500 2wd/4wd (1-3" Lift) 2.5" Remote Reservoir Coilover Shocks w/ CDCV
78601 (QTY – 1) – 2007 – Up GM 1500 2wd/4wd Uni Ball Tubular UCA (Aluminum Suspension)
77700 (QTY - 2) - 2007 - Up GM 1500 2wd/4wd (0-1.5" Lift) 2.5 VS Piggyback Series Rear Shock
• This System fits aluminum suspension equipped models