Icon 2011 - Current Chevy | GMC 2500HD / 3500 5" - 8" Suspension System - Torsion Drop - Stage 1
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 260 loyalty points. Your cart will total 260 points that can be converted into a voucher of $52.00.
The ICON 2011+ Chevy / GMC 2500HD / 3500 5" - 8" Suspension System - Torsion Drop - Stage 1 System was engineered to offer superior ride quality, performance, component protection, and reliability all in one complete package. With over a year of development and testing our suspension system is sure to perform with great on or off road handling and drivability. Included in this lift kit are components and features such as a heavy duty boxed sub-frame with integrated differential and transmission skid plates, precision CNC machined cast iron spindle knuckles, adjustable lift height, rear lift blocks w/ built in bump stops, all 100% Made in the USA. The Stage 1 GM 2500HD / 3500 entry level system comes complete with front shock extensions and V.S. 2.0 Aluminum series shocks. We do have upgraded stages available that include front and rear 2.0 aluminum series shocks or 2.5 series piggy back shocks, uniball upper control arms, and the Torsion Relocation Bracket Kit (go to 5-8" Suspension Systems w/ Torsion Relocation System) that keeps the factory torsion bars mounted in the stock location.
• Heavy Duty Boxed Sub-Frame with integrated Diff and Transmission Skid Plates
• Precision CNC Machined Cast Iron Spindle Knuckles
• Fits 2wd & 4wd models
• 5-8” Adjustable Lift Height
• V.S. 2.0 Aluminum or 2.5 Series Piggy Back Shocks Available
• Improved drivability and handling over stock
• Complies with GM Stabilitrak System
• ICON high quality fit, appearance and improved suspension function
• Retains Factory track width when high offset wheels are used
• 100% made in the USA
• Lifetime warranty on ICON Fabricated non serviceable components
• Fits 2wd & 4wd Applications
• Front drive shaft & shift linkage brackets recommended for vehicle with 4wd that will be
operated at highway speeds of 15mph or more
Wheel & Tire Fitment Info:
OEM Wheels & Tires: Yes
AfterMarket Wheels: 17" - 18" w/ up to 5.5" Backspace
20" + w/ up to 5.75 - 6" Backspace (pending wheel make)
Aftermarket Tires: 35" when lifted at 6-7"
37" when lifted to 8"(minor trimming required)
78700 (QTY - 1) - 2011+ Chevrolet 2500HD - Subframe Box Kit - Front/Rear Subframes, Transmission and Diff
Skids Diff Drops & Hardware / Blocks and Ubolts
78701 (QTY - 1) - 2011+ Chevrolet 2500HD - Front Shock Extension bracket Kit
78702 (QTY - 1) - 2011+ Chevrolet 2500HD - Torsion Drop / Bump Stop Kit
76535 (QTY - 2) - 2011+ Chevy 2500HD 2WD & 4WD 5" - 8” Lift Rear Shock - 2.0 Aluminum Series
78704 2011+ Chevrolet 2500HD - Front Skid Plate System
78705* 2001+ Chevrolet 2500HD - Front CV Drive Shaft - Allison Transmission
78706* 2001+ Chevrolet 2500HD - Front CV Drive Shaft - 4L80E / 4L90E Transmission
78707 2011+ Chevrolet 2500HD - Steel Braided Brakeline Kit - 5-8" Lift Kit