PPE GT40R Series Turbo Kit with Garrett GT40R
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 359 loyalty points. Your cart will total 359 points that can be converted into a voucher of $71.80.
PPE and Garrett have had a long and beneficial relationship. Having worked together on many projects over the year and knowing the quality of the Garrett is why PPE chooses to use Garrett turbochargers as their turbocharger of choice in their GT40R Series Turbo Kit with Garrett GT40R Turbo. The kit comes with those pieces that you will need to install the 40-series Garrett turbo onto a 2001-2007 Duramax LB7, LLY and LBZ truck. This high quality kit features a design that supports the weight of the turbocharger with a metal framework, not with just the intake tubes. That pedestal features a 1/2-inch thick T4 steel flange and heavy wall 304 Stainless Steel tubing. Also included is a 304 Stainless Steel mandrel-bent 3-inch diameter down pipe as well as all mounting hardware, gaskets and hoses needed to complete the job.
- High Performance C117 Compressor and UHP Turbine
- Brings GT Ball Bearing performance to the 700HP class
- V-band turbine outlet flange
- T4 Turbine Inlet Flange
- Ball bearing water cooled
Installation Kit Features:
- Provides all parts necessary to install the Garrett 40-series (or equivalent) turbo, including inlet ducting
- 1/2-inch thick T4 steel flange and heavy wall 304 Stainless Steel Tubing
- Turbo weight supported by pedestal framework, not by tubing
- High-velocity tubular design
- Includes 304 Stainless Steel mandrel-bent 3-inch diameter down pipe
- V Band Clamps Included
2001-2007 Duramax LB7, LLY and LBZ