PPE Dodge 2003-2004 Dual Fueler CP3 Pump Kit w/ One CP3 Pump
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 251 loyalty points. Your cart will total 251 points that can be converted into a voucher of $50.20.
Two really is better than one, and the PPE Dual Fueler Kit proves it. In this case, that better is a belt-driven Bosch CP3 fuel pump that works in conjunction with the stock fuel system and is controlled by a sophisticated microprocessor module. Adding our kit to your stock fuel system reduces drive load on the stock CP3 pump, thereby increasing pump reliability. Both pumps work together, each delivering half the total volume of fuel required. In the event of pump failure, PPE’s electronic controller will automatically switch full fuel delivery responsibilities to the remaining operational pump. The Dual Fueler Kit will not produce more fuel pressure than the ECU requests; it will only increase fuel volume. If the tuning is modified such as with an Xcelerator or a Hot+2 E.T. Xcelerator, the fuel pressure can be increased over factory pressure resulting in additional horsepower and torque gains. The PPE Dual Fueler Kit is great for highly modified engines that produce up to 1200hp and 28,000+psi!
- Dual Fueler kit includes all necessary parts for an easy bolt-on installation
- New BOSCH CP3 pump assembly with heavy-duty, zinc plated brackets
- Billet aluminum drive pulley with 6 v-grooves / ribs
- Microprocessor controller for seamless integration
- High and low pressure fuel lines
- Fuel rail adapters and fittings
- Mounting hardware included
- Retains factory safety pressure relief valve