PPE Dual Fueler Kit GM 2007.5-2010 LMM w/ out CP3 Pump
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 170 loyalty points. Your cart will total 170 points that can be converted into a voucher of $34.00.
Two really is better than one, and the PPE Dual Fueler Kit proves it. Driven by a second Bosch CP3 fuel pump, belt pulley and controlled by a sophisticated microprocessor module, this kit offers twice as much pumping capacity and increases fuel pressure and horsepower. Adding a PPE Dual Fueler Kit to your stock fuel system reduces drive load on the internal gear driven CP3 pump, thereby increasing pump reliability. Both pumps work together, each delivering half the total volume of fuel required. In the event the stock pump fails, PPE’s electronic controller will automatically switch full fuel delivery to the Dual Fueler. The Dual Fueler Kit will not produce more fuel pressure than the ECU requests; it will only increase fuel volume. If the tuning is modified, or a Duramaximizer is also used, the fuel pressure can be increased over factory pressure resulting in additional horsepower and torque gains. The PPE Dual Fueler Kit is great for highly modified engines that produce up to 1200 HP and 28,000+ PSI!
- Dual Fueler kit includes all necessary parts for an easy bolt-on installation
- New BOSCH CP3 pump assembly with heavy-duty, zinc plated brackets
- Billet aluminum drive pulley with 6 V-grooves / ribs
- Microprocessor controller for seamless integration
- High and low pressure fuel lines
- Fuel rail adapters and fittings
- Mounting hardware
- Retains factory safety pressure relief valve