PPE 2001-2007 Duramax Hot+2 E.T. Race Xcelerator
Warning: Last items in stock!
By buying this product you can collect up to 89 loyalty points. Your cart will total 89 points that can be converted into a voucher of $17.80.
Designed to be used with PPE's (or any) stand alone harness. If you want the ultimate in “Program Power,” then you want the PPE Hot+2 E.T. Race Xcelerator. The flagship of the PPE line of Xcelerator Programmers, the Hot+2 E.T. Race Xcelerator is for those individuals who want the ultimate in racing calibrations and control over your engine’s operations. The Hot+2 E.T. provides six power levels of additional horsepower and torque and the ability to tune for any scenario. That means an unreal 425 hp and 620 lb. ft. of torque increase with a few simple keystrokes! This is the tuner for those who have it all on their engine and want to get the most from those additions, such as the ability to increase fuel pressure to adequately charge those larger injectors. The PPE Hot+2 E.T. Xcelerator enables you to add huge power, and also remove transmission torque limits which eliminates defueling for full power and aggressive up shifts. All of which drastically improves elapsed times. Speaking of racing, the programmer allows for the use of all specially formulated racing diesel fuels that are required when participating in a particular sanctioned racing event. How about adjusting the Speed Limiter or raising the rpm limit? No problem. Those are just some of the choices you have with the Xcelerator Hot+2 E.T. For maximum performance adding a Dual Fueler, racing cam, ported heads and a turbo upgrade are highly recommended.
▪ Eliminates the need for a body control module
▪ Disables ignition key security (engine will start and run in any application)
▪ Engine will start and run in any hot rod/race or marine configuration with
or without a transmission
▪ Transmission reset and quick learn feature for faster transmission relearn
▪ Speedometer corrections (for tire sizes from 27” through 44” at ¼” increments)
▪ Adjustable speed limiter (from 40 to 200 mph in 1 mph increments)
▪ Increased rev limit from 3,200 to 5,000 rpm
▪ Adjustable gear ratio from 2.73 to 5.13
▪ Read real-time date (for engine diagnostics and code clearing)
▪ Transmission reset and quick learn feature
▪ Not compatible with emissions controlled vehicles
▪ Allows for the use of all specially formulated racing diesel fuels as required by a particular sanctioned event
▪ Removes transmission’s torque limiting defueling for full power aggressive racing up shifts which improves drag strip elapsed times
▪ These controllers will not operate any of the production gauges. Aftermarket gauges are required.
▪ The vehicle’s factory air conditioning is disabled by the controller.
▪ For best power, we recommend also installing a high-flow exhaust that is 4 inch or larger